Monday, February 28, 2011

Growing up - Keep being your best!

Growing up I had a pretty shitty childhood, Getting out of my house at the age of 16 years old and having my own life and my own apartment, makes a person grow up really fast. Looking back and remembering how my parents were divorced at the age of 5 and my mom not caring about anything or anyone except herself was also hard to cope.. But if you raise yourself like I did and care about who you are and what you're going to become you can get your thought process going in the right direction. Instead of always blaming your f***ed up childhood for how your life is going ... Get out  and move on.  Don't stay stuck in your depressed state of mind because you weren't loved as a kid. Just move on and love yourself, And there is no need to seek other's for the love you are trying to find inside. Just reach in and pull out all your beautiful love you have for yourself.  If I didn't do that for myself - trust me I would be under the ground right now.  I reached in deep and found me ... Mimi.
 I found myself when I was a kid because I had to.  When there is no one to reach out and touch your hand and bring you to safety, grab your heart and hold on to it tight  - bring love into your heart by helping someone out and showing them love - it helps and heals. When having your own family don't follow the path that you were led down, make a new for you and yours.
Love to all who reads this, Mimi

1 comment: