Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Wonder if ...

I wonder if men are threaten by a strong women who knows what she wants and has her own life , her own career, her own hobbies , has her own business, knows how to get the job done, pays her own bills, is beautiful, she takes care of herself, well groomed, well traveled , raised her children on her own, not to mention has several very big titles under her belt.
I often wonder if a women cries in front of a man, does he think she is a women who is weak on the inside?   You know  - I feel as a strong woman, the need to break down and cry sometimes. Of course when that feeling comes which is not so often but when it does come I set a really hot bath , put some nice smelling bath salts in - and I love to just soak in the hot water with those tears that fall right into the bath with me... everything seems to be all better after a good hot soak and cry. All woman are strong beautiful creatures and we need to know that it's o.k to feel vulnerable sometimes and just be women.   Love and Respect to all. Mimi

1 comment: